This is a preliminary posting - keep watching this space for updates.
Lightning topics will be drawn from:
- Radar Love - Assessing agile adoption.
- Something about Continuous Integration
- Something about Agile Interviewing
- Difficult Conversations: What is a difficult conversation? We all have conversations that we dread and find unpleasant. But can we develop the skills to make such situations less stressful and more productive? (Neil McLaughlin)
- Ady’s top time tips - Time Management (Ady Stokes)
- Refactoring using the Mikado Method
- PowerShell 101 - Introduction to PowerShell
- Something about Agile testing
- Burn it up! - Burnup charts, and how to use them
- Multi-team setups and what multiple kanban boards can (fail to) reveal (Ash Moran)
Afterwards we will adjourn to the German Market for beer and bratwurst.